Designed to Fit 4-8 Quart Slow Cookers, Crockpockets Allows you to Cook Two Separate Dishes in the Same Pot
Slow Cooker Beef Ragu Recipe
This Slow Cooker Beef Ragu is a hearty and flavorful meal that's ideal for a cozy night in. The beef is cooked in a rich tomato sauce until it's fall-apart tender, then served over a bed of spaghetti. It's a traditional Italian dish that will quickly become a family favorite.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the beef chuck roast on all sides until browned.
- Place the beef in the slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, sauté the diced onion and minced garlic until softened.
- In the slow cooker, combine the beef broth, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper.
- To coat the beef, stir everything together.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, or until the beef is tender and easily falls apart.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti until al dente according to package directions.
- Shred the beef in the slow cooker with two forks.
- Top the cooked spaghetti with the beef ragu and grated Parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Marinated Chicken, Rice and Beets Recipe
Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe
Slow Cooker Lentil and Potato Soup Recipe