Designed to Fit 4-8 Quart Slow Cookers, Crockpockets Allows you to Cook Two Separate Dishes in the Same Pot
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe
These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are flavorful and easy to make. The chicken is slow-cooked with vegetables and a spice blend, resulting in tender, juicy meat perfect for stuffing taco shells. For a delicious and customizable meal, top with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- In a slow cooker, combine the chicken breasts, onion, red and green bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and green chilies.
- Combine taco seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, and salt in a small bowl.
- Stir to coat the ingredients in the slow cooker with the mixture.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Take the chicken out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker and stir in the vegetables and sauce.
- Fill taco shells with chicken mixture and desired toppings.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crockpot 7-Quart Slow Cooker
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Butter Salmon Recipe
Slow Cooker Soy Sauce Chicken and Rice Recipe
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Vegetables with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wings Recipe