Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Curry Chili with Beans Recipe
This Slow Cooker Curry Chili with Beans is a filling and flavorful meal that is ideal for a cold day. The combination of beef, beans, and spices make it filling and satisfying, and the slow cooker does all of the work. It's also a great dish to prepare ahead of time and reheat for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove any excess fat.
- Cook the onion and garlic in the skillet for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Fill a 6-quart slow cooker halfway with the beef mixture.
- To the slow cooker, add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, black beans, curry powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Stir the beef broth into the slow cooker once more.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, covered.
- Serve immediately with your preferred toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, or cilantro.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 2.5 Quart Mini Casserole Slow Cooker
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Beef Ragu Recipe
Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Slow Cooker Miso Pork and Rice Bowl Recipe
Slow Cooker Brownie Cake Recipe