Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Burgers Recipe
These Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Burgers are ideal for any barbecue or game day gathering. The pork is tender and flavorful, and the slow cooker makes it a breeze to prepare. Serve with hamburger buns and coleslaw for a complete meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine pork shoulder, sliced onion, barbecue sauce, chicken broth, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, covered.
- Take the pork out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
- Serve the pulled pork on hamburger buns with extra barbecue sauce on the side, if desired.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Rice and Beans Recipe
Slow Cooker Cheese and Vegetable Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup with Garlic and Bay Leaves Recipe
Slow Cooker Ratatouille with Fried Egg Recipe