The 10-Quart Extra Large Capacity Pot Allows you to Cook a Variety of Dishes
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
This Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese is a quick and tasty meal that is ideal for busy weeknights. The beef is perfectly cooked in a rich tomato sauce flavored with herbs and red wine. Serve with spaghetti and relish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 20 minutes
- In a slow cooker, combine the ground beef, onion, and garlic.
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the beef and mix well.
- Stir in the red wine once more.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours in a slow cooker.
- Serve the bolognese over the cooked spaghetti, topped with the Parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Kidney Bean Stew Recipe
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
Slow Cooker Shredded Pulled Pork Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Chop with Vegetables Recipe