Easy Crock Pot Soup Meal Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Eggplant and Peppers Recipe
This Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Eggplant and Peppers is a hearty and flavorful winter meal. The beef is tender and juicy, and the eggplant and peppers give the stew a nice texture and flavor. The dish is simple to make and can be left to cook for hours in the slow cooker, allowing the flavors to develop and the meat to become even more tender.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine the beef stew meat, eggplant, bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, dried basil, salt, and black pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- In the slow cooker, pour the tomato mixture over the beef and vegetables.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours, or until beef is tender and vegetables are tender.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
Slow Cooker Shredded Pulled Pork Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Chop with Vegetables Recipe
Slow Cooker Tomato Cream Soup Recipe