Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers with Paprika Recipe
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are filled with a hearty mixture of ground beef, cooked rice, onion, garlic, and paprika before being cooked in a savory tomato broth. They make a quick and delicious meal that's ideal for busy weeknights.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine the ground beef, cooked rice, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place each pepper in a slow cooker and stuff with the beef mixture.
- Separately, combine the diced tomatoes and beef broth.
- In the slow cooker, pour the tomato mixture over the peppers.
- Cook, covered, on low for 6-8 hours, or until the peppers are tender.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 2.5 Quart Mini Casserole Slow Cooker
Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook
Kitchenaid Slow Cooker With Lid
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Lo Mein with Shrimp and Beef Recipe
Slow Cooker Seafood Bisque Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Spare Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket Recipe