1000 Recipes For Easy and Delicious Crock Pot Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
This Slow Cooker Cream of Mushroom Soup is a delicious and simple comfort food ideal for cold winter days. It's creamy, filling, and bursting with mushroom flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Stir in the chicken or vegetable broth to combine.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
- To the slow cooker, add the cornstarch mixture and heavy cream.
- Cook for another 30 minutes on high, or until the soup has thickened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 2.5 Quart Mini Casserole Slow Cooker
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Ratatouille with Fried Egg Recipe
Slow Cooker Fall Off the Bone Ribs Recipe
Slow Cooker Lo Mein with Shrimp and Beef Recipe
Slow Cooker Seafood Bisque Recipe