Wholesome Meals That Prep Fast and Cook Slow, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Pork Ribs Recipe
These slow cooker pork ribs are tender and flavorful, falling off the bone. The sweet and tangy barbecue sauce complements the savory pork perfectly, and the slow cooking process keeps the meat juicy and tender.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the pork ribs with the mixture.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and apple cider vinegar in a separate bowl.
- Place the ribs in a slow cooker and cover with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low, or until the meat is tender and falling off the bone.
- If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crockpot 2.5 Quart Mini Casserole Slow Cooker
Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook
Kitchenaid Slow Cooker With Lid
The Big Slow Cooker Recipe Book For Beginners
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Seafood Bisque Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Spare Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket Recipe
Slow Cooker Roast Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe