1000 Recipes For Easy and Delicious Crock Pot Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Marinated Chicken, Rice and Beets Recipe
This recipe for Slow Cooker Marinated Chicken, Rice, and Beets is ideal for busy weeknights. The soy sauce and honey marinade makes the chicken juicy and flavorful, and the rice and beets are a delicious and healthy side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours, 15 minutes
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours, covered.
- In a separate pot, bring rice and water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Steam beets until tender, then serve with chicken and rice.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 2.5 Quart Mini Casserole Slow Cooker
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Soy Sauce Chicken and Rice Recipe
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Vegetables with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wings Recipe
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe