Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Thyme and Rosemary Pork Roast with Bay Leaves Recipe
This Slow Cooker Thyme and Rosemary Pork Roast with Bay Leaves is a flavorful and simple method for making a tender and juicy pork roast.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Rub salt, black pepper, garlic powder, thyme, and rosemary into the pork roast.
- Place the bay leaves in the bottom of a slow cooker, followed by the pork roast.
- Cover the pork roast with chicken broth.
- Cook, covered, on low for 6-8 hours, or until the pork is tender and cooked through.
- Allow the pork roast to rest in the slow cooker for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Big Slow Cooker Recipe Book For Beginners
Crockpockets Slow Cooker Divider
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice Recipe
Slow Cooker Vegetable Ratatouille with Zucchini, Eggplant and Peppers Recipe
Slow Cooker Veggie Carrot and Zucchini Balls Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Hocks (Knuckle) Recipe