Designed to Fit 4-8 Quart Slow Cookers, Crockpockets Allows you to Cook Two Separate Dishes in the Same Pot
Slow Cooker Butter Salmon Recipe
Slow cooker butter salmon is a delicious and simple way to cook salmon. The buttery sauce enhances the flavor of the fish, and the slow cooking method ensures that it is perfectly cooked every time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- In the slow cooker, place the salmon fillets.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Combine the lemon juice, parsley, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Brush the salmon fillets with the butter mixture.
- Cook, covered, on low for 2-3 hours, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crock Pot Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork Hocks (Knuckle) Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatball and Vegetable Stew Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Drumsticks Recipe