With Three Separate Pots, You Can Easily Cook and Keep Warm Multiple Dishes at the Same Time
Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
These slow cooker meatballs are simple to prepare and ideal for a hearty dinner. These meatballs are flavorful and juicy thanks to the combination of ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and herbs. Slow-cooked in a tasty spaghetti sauce, these meatballs are sure to please the whole family.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
- Put the spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker.
- Stir the meatballs in the slow cooker to coat with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, covered.
- Serve with cooked pasta, if desired.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook
Kitchenaid Slow Cooker With Lid
The Big Slow Cooker Recipe Book For Beginners
Crockpockets Slow Cooker Divider
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Eggplant and Peppers Recipe
Slow Cooker Texas Style Shredded Pulled Pork Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with Rice Recipe
Slow Cooker Vegetable Ratatouille with Zucchini, Eggplant and Peppers Recipe