1000 Recipes For Easy and Delicious Crock Pot Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Thai Curry Vegetables with Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Slow Cooker Thai Curry Vegetables with Sweet Potatoes recipe is a flavorful and simple way to get your daily vegetable intake. The creamy coconut milk, spicy red curry paste, and sweet honey combine to make a delicious sauce that complements the tender sweet potatoes and vibrant bell peppers. It's also vegan and gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- In the slow cooker, combine the sweet potato, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion.
- Whisk together coconut milk, red curry paste, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and vegetable broth in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high, or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook for 10 minutes more after adding frozen peas.
- Serve garnished with cilantro over rice or noodles.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Kidney Bean Stew Recipe
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe