100 Delicious No-Fuss Crock Pot Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wings Recipe
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wings are sweet, savory, and spicy all at the same time. The chicken wings are broiled to crispy perfection after being cooked in a flavorful sauce until they are fall-off-the-bone tender.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha sauce, garlic, and ginger in a mixing bowl.
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken wings.
- Stir the sauce into the chicken wings to coat.
- Cook for 4-5 hours on low, or until the chicken wings are cooked through and tender.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet after removing them from the slow cooker.
- Broil the skin for 2-3 minutes, or until crispy.
- If desired, garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve and have fun.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Kidney Bean Stew Recipe
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
Slow Cooker Shredded Pulled Pork Recipe