Easy Slow Cooker Recipes from the Trusted Name in Home Cooking, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatballs are ideal for a hectic weeknight. Simply combine the ingredients, shape the meatballs, and place them in the slow cooker with the marinara sauce. Serve with spaghetti for a traditional Italian meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place in a slow cooker.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crockpockets Slow Cooker Divider
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Vegetable Ratatouille with Zucchini, Eggplant and Peppers Recipe
Slow Cooker Veggie Carrot and Zucchini Balls Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Hocks (Knuckle) Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatball and Vegetable Stew Recipe