This High-Quality Slow Cooker is Designed to Make Cooking Easy and Enjoyable
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Chili Recipe
This slow cooker ground beef chili is the ideal winter comfort food. It's hearty, filling, and full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Fill a 5-quart slow cooker halfway with beef mixture.
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until thoroughly heated.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Mexican Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 7-Quart Slow Cooker
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Cheese and Vegetable Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup with Garlic and Bay Leaves Recipe
Slow Cooker Ratatouille with Fried Egg Recipe
Slow Cooker Fall Off the Bone Ribs Recipe