With Three Separate Pots, You Can Easily Cook and Keep Warm Multiple Dishes at the Same Time
Slow Cooker Crab Bisque Recipe
This Slow Cooker Crab Bisque recipe makes a delectable and creamy soup that is ideal for a quick and easy meal. The slow cooker allows it to cook while you go about your business, and the crabmeat adds a rich and savory flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine the crabmeat, onion, celery, and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 2 minutes after whisking in the flour.
- Bring to a boil, whisking in the chicken broth gradually.
- Fill the slow cooker halfway with the broth mixture.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, covered.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes after adding the heavy cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crockpot 7-Quart Slow Cooker
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup with Garlic and Bay Leaves Recipe
Slow Cooker Ratatouille with Fried Egg Recipe
Slow Cooker Fall Off the Bone Ribs Recipe
Slow Cooker Lo Mein with Shrimp and Beef Recipe