This High-Quality Slow Cooker is Designed to Make Cooking Easy and Enjoyable
Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
This Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler is a quick and easy dessert that is suitable for any occasion. Fresh blueberries and a buttery, fluffy cobbler topping make this a dessert that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon should be combined in a separate bowl.
- Cooking spray the inside of a slow cooker and add the blueberry mixture to the bottom.
- On top of the blueberry mixture, pour the batter.
- Pour the batter and blueberry mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 2-3 hours on high, or until the cobbler is set in the center.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe
Slow Cooker Lentil and Potato Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe