Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Brownie Cake Recipe
This Slow Cooker Brownie Cake is ideal for any chocolate lover. This cake is moist, fudgy, and utterly delicious, made with simple ingredients and cooked to perfection in a slow cooker.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- (if using).
- Pour the batter into a slow cooker that has been greased.
- In a separate bowl, combine the hot water and the remaining 1/4 cup cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Do not stir the cocoa mixture into the batter in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- If desired, serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Lentil and Potato Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
Slow Cooker Pesto Tortellini Recipe
Slow Cooker Thyme and Rosemary Pork Roast with Bay Leaves Recipe