Designed to Fit 4-8 Quart Slow Cookers, Crockpockets Allows you to Cook Two Separate Dishes in the Same Pot
Slow Cooker Carnita Tacos Recipe
Slow Cooker Carnita Tacos are juicy, flavorful, and simple to prepare. Slow-cooked pork with a blend of spices and citrus juices yields tender and flavorful meat ideal for stuffing into tortillas. Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine the pork, onion, jalapeño, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker.
- Pour over the orange juice, lime juice, and chicken broth and stir to combine.
- Cook for 8-10 hours on low, or 4-5 hours on high, until the pork is tender and falling apart.
- Shred the pork with two forks and combine it with the juices in the slow cooker.
- Cook for another 15 minutes on low after adding the cilantro.
- Serve the carnitas with your favorite toppings, such as diced onion, sliced avocado, shredded cheese, and hot sauce, in warm tortillas.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 2.5 Quart Mini Casserole Slow Cooker
Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook
Kitchenaid Slow Cooker With Lid
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Miso Pork and Rice Bowl Recipe
Slow Cooker Brownie Cake Recipe
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti Recipe