Easy, Flavorful Mexican Dishes That Cook Themselves, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Short Ribs Recipe
These slow cooker short ribs are tender and flavorful, falling off the bone. The savory and sweet sauce complements the rich beef perfectly.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a slow cooker.
- Place the beef short ribs in the slow cooker, making sure they are completely submerged in liquid.
- Cook for 8-10 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high, or until the meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- Remove the short ribs from the slow cooker and set aside for a few minutes to rest.
- Remove and discard the fat from the surface of the cooking liquid.
- Serve the short ribs topped with the cooking liquid.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crockpockets Slow Cooker Divider
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry and Potatoes Recipe
Slow Cooker Butter Chicken with Naan Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe
Slow Cooker Marinated Chicken, Rice and Beets Recipe