1200 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes For Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Miso Pork and Rice Bowl Recipe
This Slow Cooker Miso Pork and Rice Bowl is a savory and filling meal ideal for a busy weeknight. The pork is infused with umami-rich goodness after being cooked in a flavorful miso and soy sauce mixture. For a delicious and healthy meal, serve it over fluffy white rice and top with fresh green onions and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine the pork, miso paste, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a slow cooker.
- Stir in the sauce to coat the pork.
- Stir in the water from the slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low, or until the pork is tender and easily shredded with a fork.
- Spoon cooked rice into bowls and top with shredded pork and sauce to serve.
- Before serving, top with green onions and cilantro.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe
Slow Cooker Lentil and Potato Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
Slow Cooker Pesto Tortellini Recipe