The 10-Quart Extra Large Capacity Pot Allows you to Cook a Variety of Dishes
Slow Cooker Potato and Carrot Soup Recipe
This slow cooker potato and carrot soup is the ideal winter comfort food. The slow cooker makes it creamy, flavorful, and simple to make.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes after adding the heavy cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Big Slow Cooker Recipe Book For Beginners
Crockpockets Slow Cooker Divider
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Curry Rice with Carrots and Peppers Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry and Potatoes Recipe
Slow Cooker Butter Chicken with Naan Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe