Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Stuffed Apple Dessert Recipe
This Slow Cooker Stuffed Apple Dessert is a delicious and simple way to enjoy fall flavors. The tender, juicy apples are stuffed with a sweet and nutty oat mixture and slow cooked in the crockpot for a warm and comforting dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine the brown sugar, rolled oats, chopped pecans, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small mixing bowl.
- Pack the mixture tightly into the cored and peeled apples.
- Place the stuffed apples in a slow cooker and cover with water.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until the apples are tender.
- Warm, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Butter Chicken with Naan Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Recipe
Slow Cooker Marinated Chicken, Rice and Beets Recipe
Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe