Perfect for Making Small Meals for One or Two People
Slow Cooker Lo Mein with Shrimp and Beef Recipe
This Slow Cooker Lo Mein with Shrimp and Beef is a tasty and simple way to recreate your favorite takeout dish at home. Slow cooking allows the flavors to combine for a tasty and satisfying meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine the sliced flank steak, shrimp, onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, and minced garlic in a slow cooker.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Toss the ingredients in the slow cooker with the mixture to coat.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours, covered.
- Cook the spaghetti or lo mein noodles as directed on the package.
- When the noodles are done, remove the meat and vegetables from the slow cooker with a slotted spoon and place them in a serving bowl.
- Toss the cooked noodles with the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Pour in enough chicken or vegetable broth to make a sauce in the slow cooker.
- Stir everything together and heat through.
- In the serving bowl, pour the sauce over the noodles, meat, and vegetables.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crock Pot Cookbook
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Carnita Tacos Recipe
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Mole Enchiladas Recipe
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash Recipe