100 Delicious No-Fuss Crock Pot Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Chowder with Corn Recipe
This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Chowder with Corn is a hearty and filling dish. You can make a delicious and filling dinner in no time with just a few simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Brown sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain excess fat.
- Combine sausage mixture, potatoes, corn, garlic, chicken broth, thyme, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low, or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine heavy cream and flour until smooth.
- Stir the cream mixture into the slow cooker and cook for 30 minutes on high, or until the soup is thickened.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Crockpot 7-Quart Slow Cooker
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
The Stay-At-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Tomato Mozzarella Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Ragu Recipe
Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Slow Cooker Miso Pork and Rice Bowl Recipe