400 Must-Have Recipes From Appetizers To Desserts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Ham with Pineapple Recipe
This recipe for Slow Cooker Ham with Pineapple is ideal for a busy day. The pineapple and brown sugar mixture's sweet and tangy flavor complements the salty ham perfectly. This recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious and hassle-free meal with only a few minutes of preparation time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, place the ham.
- Combine the pineapple chunks, brown sugar, honey, orange juice, and dijon mustard in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture on top of the ham.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the ham is thoroughly heated.
- Every hour, baste the ham with the sauce.
- When the ham is thoroughly heated, remove it from the slow cooker and set aside for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Mexican Slow Cooker Cookbook
Crockpot 7-Quart Slow Cooker
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Extra Large 10 Quart Slow Cooker
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Stuffed Apple Dessert Recipe
Slow Cooker Tomato Mozzarella Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Ragu Recipe
Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler Recipe