400 Must-Have Recipes From Appetizers To Desserts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Cheese and Vegetable Casserole Recipe
This Slow Cooker Cheese and Vegetable Casserole is a delicious and simple way to get your daily vegetables. This casserole is bursting with flavor and cheesy goodness, thanks to the addition of onions, peppers, zucchini, and corn. Ideal for a quick weeknight dinner or meal prep.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Sauté the onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until softened.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the red and yellow bell peppers and zucchini to the skillet.
- Combine the frozen corn, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Place the mixture in a slow cooker and cook for 4-6 hours on low, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the shredded cheddar and Parmesan cheeses are melted and bubbly, on top of the casserole.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Triple Pot Slow Cooker And Warmer
Skinnytaste Fast And Slow
The Essential Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Ham with Pineapple Recipe
Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Chowder with Corn Recipe
Slow Cooker Curry Chili with Beans Recipe
Slow Cooker Ratatouille Stuffed Peppers Recipe