The 10-Quart Extra Large Capacity Pot Allows you to Cook a Variety of Dishes
Slow Cooker Seafood Bisque Recipe
This creamy and flavorful slow cooker seafood bisque is ideal for a cozy night in. The combination of seafood, creamy soups, and a splash of white wine results in a rich and savory flavor that will warm you from within.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine the seafood medley, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, condensed tomato soup, heavy cream, milk, onion, garlic, white wine, and butter in a slow cooker.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Slow Cooking Accessories
Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook For Two
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Mole Enchiladas Recipe
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Slow Cooker Potato and Carrot Soup Recipe