Designed to Fit 4-8 Quart Slow Cookers, Crockpockets Allows you to Cook Two Separate Dishes in the Same Pot
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket is juicy, tender, and flavorful. The spice rub adds a smoky, slightly spicy flavor, and the beef broth, barbecue sauce, and Worcestershire sauce combine to make a delicious sauce that complements the meat perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Apply the spice mixture to the brisket.
- In a slow cooker, place the brisket.
- Pour over the brisket the beef broth, barbecue sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours, or until the brisket is fork-tender.
- Allow the brisket to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Slow Cooking Accessories
The Clean Eating Cookbook
Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook
Mexican Slow Cooker Cookbook
Slow Cooking Recipes
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Slow Cooker Potato and Carrot Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Short Ribs Recipe
Slow Cooker Stuffed Apple Dessert Recipe